Had stayed here before no problems Was there in nov 2008 and years before.In last stay mold in air cond people & pet sick moved to new room pet went & stayed at vet many times. Next day management told of mold room was rented to family the child with asthma.Child got sick the ac pan was never cleaned of the mold between rentals.The child got very sick. They were given another room after they talked to me.Thank god the child did better.Unfortunately we did not do as well... a happy healthy poodle that was running all over this hotel at thanksgiving 2007 and at other hotels before checking in was very sick xmas 2007 with many naples vet visits.we checked out early to try to go home with a sick pet unfortunatly our pet died 31/2 hours later in our arms while filling up at disney. not only did hotel brush off our notification of mold it ignored our plight rented room and bacicly blew us off. our constant salt on the wound is the post card asking where are you please come back are sent to us over and over 4 this fall alone. we styed here at lease 5 times and can not belive how we were treated by marriott and staff. and how we are reminded of that awful holiday vacation. Some pet holtels are not always up to par but at least my dog nor we ever got sick at other establishments. we have stayed at many pet friendly hotels and will continue with our 2 puppies.
Reviewed by: j dedham ma
Review Date: October 2009
Accompanying pets: healthy poodle 7lb
Date of Stay: December 2007
Add a review to any hotel and be entered into our monthly drawing for a
$25 PetSmart or PetCo gift card!
If you wish to review a hotel other than the one on this page
Next drawing is July 30, 2013.
Note - you must complete the entire review form to be eligible for the monthly drawing.