My brother, a friend, and I stayed here for 3 nights when we went to a football game in Dallas this weekend. I'm an easy going guy and not much bothers me. This place bothered me.
1. My room did not have internet access nor a refrigerator as I specifically requested and paid for.
2. The "renovated" room had a view of a garage.
3. There were only 2 beds for 3 guys and the hotel did not provide a cot.
4. The water was lukewarm at best.
5. The "fitness center" was locked until Monday as the GM had taken the key home with him.
6. On Monday, when we got access to the "fitness center" not a single piece of equipment worked.
7. One elevator did not stop at the 5th floor which is where we stayed.
8. The other elevators worked when they felt like it.
9. The walls are paper thin.
10. The "Sports Bar" closes at 10:00.
11. The picture on the tv was actually fuzzy. This actually fascinated me as I'd never seen a fuzzy cable picture.
12. When I checked out the clerk didn't even ask how we enjoyed our stay. I guess he knew.
DO NOT STAY HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reviewed by: Dave M. Bowie, MD
Review Date: November 2004
Add a review to any hotel and be entered into our monthly drawing for a
$25 PetSmart or PetCo gift card!
If you wish to review a hotel other than the one on this page
Next drawing is July 30, 2013.
Note - you must complete the entire review form to be eligible for the monthly drawing.